Sunday 1 January 2017

Welcome 2017...bring it on!!

Dear 2017

Welcome home! I waited for you for 364 days! This time last year I believed that 2016 was going to be the best year of my life . ..but it disappointed . ..not too bad though . ..there were many highlights

1. Emmi Elizabeth arrived...
What a ray of sunshine she brought to our lives !!

A real little darling that almost always welcomes me with a smile.

Lots of laughs giggles and kisses 😇😇

2. Altus found the love of his  life ...

What a difference a year makes! Sometimes something  (or someone) special is right under your nose... 😍😍


3. We found out that Femke Anja is on her way...
Hey little girl we can't wait to meet you!

A miracle and a blessing! Oupa Gryskoppie is already shopping for golf clubs for you and your cuzzie Emmi!


4. I started my new Art collection...
Lavender fields by At Botha... Such a beautiful painting . ..I am in love with it...it is getting a place of honour in our house.

5. Health and blessings...
So many  other blessings...special moments; family ...

THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL MY BLESSINGS AND CHALLENGES 
I start this  year with Romans 8:31
IF GOD IS FOR US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?


No comments:

Post a Comment